Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Water Bottlez graphics issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nijg
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nijg

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Water Bottlez graphics issues Empty
PostSubject: Water Bottlez graphics issues   Water Bottlez graphics issues Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:13 pm

Ok, this topic is only here because there is not a water bottlez section of this forum.

We (Chris and I) got these water bottle sprites from some Fox Art guy and then Chris colored them:
Water Bottlez graphics issues $water_bottles
They are good, but there are a couple changes I feel need to be made. First of all, in the request topic, Chris said the following:

"Ninja bottle (only eyes showing, Water Bottlez graphics issues Ph34r like that only water bottle)"

And, well, as you can see, in the water bottle image we got, the Ninja water bottle is inverted. So I feel these changes need to be made:
Water Bottlez graphics issues Wb0

Also, in the angel water bottle, the yello color of the halo kind of leaked into the top of the water bottle, so I feel these changes need to be made:
Water Bottlez graphics issues Wb1

This is mainly posted here because I wish to tell Chris this, but it is kind of hard to send 4 images and a paragraph through aim.

note: it seems that the BB code img thing doesn't seem to be working, so just go to the urls (I think you might have to download the picture... it only takes a fraction of a second).
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuznersoft.com
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Water Bottlez graphics issues   Water Bottlez graphics issues Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:25 pm

We will also be needing backgrouns for the games....Sizes idk though. These are the backgrounds we need....

Disco background, disco ball with colorful disco room floors.
shooting range type thing background, it must have 4 floors on it.
Like this
_____
_____
_____
_____ only longer

The sizes for these two should be about 420X420, is that good nijg?

These are not all the backgrounds we will be needing, just the ones I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nijg
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nijg

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Water Bottlez graphics issues   Water Bottlez graphics issues Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:26 pm

actually, 640x480 is more of the default background size, so I think it would work best with that.

and Chris, did you read my thing about the ninja and angel sprites?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuznersoft.com
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Water Bottlez graphics issues   Water Bottlez graphics issues Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Here I redid a couple of them. Though, as you can see, I do not believe Al Gore's head will fit on the water bottle perfectly. I also made a button and its mouse over effect for the game. Is there anything else that you need?

Water Bottlez graphics issues 6jv733p
Back to top Go down
http://flyingsausage.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Bottlez graphics issues   Water Bottlez graphics issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Bottlez graphics issues
Page 1 of 1