Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Become A Programmer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Become A Programmer Empty
PostSubject: Become A Programmer   Become A Programmer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:55 pm

I need experienced, dedicated programmer who know enough GML to make a platformer shooting game. It will be very useful if the person had Pro Edition, but that is not necessary because I already have GM7 Pro. If you want to be a programmer, post a topic below.
Back to top Go down
http://flyingsausage.co.nr
AWasteofLife

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Become A Programmer   Become A Programmer Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:08 pm

i do but im a noob at this stuff :-(
Back to top Go down
Nijg
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nijg

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Become A Programmer   Become A Programmer Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Besides possibly AlsoPenCover, I am most likely the most experianced programmer here, 5 years at gm, 9 years at programming, but the problem is when it comes to team projects, I prefer making the background music because I'm not too good of a group worker.

And also, believe it or not, I've never made a platformer with gravity before... sigh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuznersoft.com
puppysaysftw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Become A Programmer   Become A Programmer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:45 pm

i would love to be one! but im not great at this stuff, im not bad tho...at least i dont think i am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become A Programmer   Become A Programmer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Become A Programmer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Legend :: Programming-
Jump to: