Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon sprites (need modified)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Pokemon sprites (need modified) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon sprites (need modified)   Pokemon sprites (need modified) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:08 am

I know these are not moving like the other sprites here. I just need them to be modifed for my game =P

Grass starters:
Pokemon sprites (need modified) Grassstarters

These are the pokemon for my game.

I know I suck at spriting a lot. I need someone to modify these pokemon to look better. Also please give me a front and back sprite of these characters. If you do this you will be greatly rewarded by being in the game, you will be a high ranked person in the game also.

Modifying the sprite, plus giving front and back pictures of the modified sprite will get you the rank of gym trainer in the game.

Please help.
Thanks, Chris

P.S. i spent about one hours on these sprites, pretty sad huh?
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprites (need modified)   Pokemon sprites (need modified) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:27 pm

I made totally different ones. I made the basic starters and some water Pokemon with its evoultion which does not have a back version yet...
They were made 100% by me with no parts of any other Pokemon.
Hope you like it, I spend at least an hour on them. So, you better like them!

Pokemon sprites (need modified) Starters
Back to top Go down
http://flyingsausage.co.nr
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprites (need modified)   Pokemon sprites (need modified) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:47 pm

Yeah they are good, but you didnt really follow my instructions too well.
I wanted the grass one to be a plant, the fire to be a snake, and the water to be a turtle. Also I do not get the fire pokemon, what is it? it does not look like anything, it just looks like a fire and some rocks on it. Also the water/steel one, is that the 3rd evolution of the water pokemon? But the 1st water and grass starters I will use, along with the 2nd evolution of the water pokemon.
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprites (need modified)   Pokemon sprites (need modified) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:00 pm

Okay, I didn't like your description of the Pokemon, so I made my own. The last two (Water basic and Water/Steel) are not starters. They are just regular pokemon that you would catch in the wild like you would catch a Trapinch or a Wailmer. The fire one I tried to make it SO different than the other fire starters that were already made, so I made it sort of a firey glowing cloud.
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprites (need modified)   Pokemon sprites (need modified) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:22 pm

Ok thanks, I will use them all!

You only needed 1 every two days though lol. (This does not take away from the sprites you will need in two days xD)
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprites (need modified)   Pokemon sprites (need modified) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:40 pm

Dammit...
Anyway, after I started, I got into it and it's actually pretty fun. So you can expect anywhere from 1 to six a day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprites (need modified)   Pokemon sprites (need modified) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon sprites (need modified)
Page 1 of 1