Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon platinum

Go down 
+4
Nijg
SRC
Nadroj
Chrisrockz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:08 pm

6.5!!!! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE 7!!!??? EVEN AFTER ALL THE WATER BOTTLE EXPERIENCES WE'VFE BEEN THROUGH YOU CANNOT GIVE ME A 7, BUT A 6.5!!!??? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!???

lol, a 6.5 is good enough for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flyingsausage.co.nr
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:18 pm

Water bottle spaceships should be in the game!
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:00 pm

We could always make a Water Bottle Pokemon...
Back to top Go down
AWasteofLife

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:13 pm

i been using it for two days and i got 2 stars, although i think im not talking about the same thing as you....anyway, how did the portals work? was a goto next room?
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:41 pm

What portals are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:20 pm

New updates! its sure been a while...
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Are you starting again?
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 pm

Yes, I never really quit. It was just my coder bailed on me, so now I am by myself. Plus I have many more things to do, so the process is going slow.
Back to top Go down
CoolEmil95
CoolEmil95

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:53 am

Hi! I have made a solution for the portal problem Laughing

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Oh I have not told I have fixed the portal problem a while ago xD

I was working on the game a while on Sunday, but Monday and today I am trying to figure out a code that I cannot get, I have tried a few but they do not work...
Back to top Go down
CoolEmil95
CoolEmil95

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 am

Have you made a talking system yet?
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:28 pm

thats the exact problem, by code is not working correctly for it. If you have a code for a custom text box please tell me, because I have tried numerous codes and none of them work....
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:53 pm

I am sheduling a release date on the new version, version 0.2. A few new features it will have will be...
-Talking, talk to other trainers, and let them bore you with details Very Happy
-Walking right, there seems to be a problem that the object does not complete the walking process
-2 areas to explore in, main town and second town. With about 8-10 houses between the 2 areas.
-More objects, enjoy the view.

I plan on having version 0.2 out next Thursday, if everything goes to plan, and I finish before Thursday, I may add a few more things to spice it up.

Version 0.5 will be the next to be released, it should have you be able to get a pokemon in the beginning, and I should have the bag system completed, also with a few new areas. After 0.5 comes version 1, yes the big version 1, with a battle system. Version 0.5 shouldn't take that long to come out with after version 0.2, but version 1 should take a while with the battle system. Oh yeah, version 1 should have around 5-10 pokemon, with being attacked when walking in the grass eneabled!

Dont plan on version 1 to be out for a while....

I kind of went on with this reply for a while, kind of getting ahead of myself @_@

~edit~
If you have an idea for the text box please message me or im me at gamehead500, alst if you have an idea to get the character to walk while completing the walking progress and not sometimes walking with only one foot also tell me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:31 am

I thought you only start releasing demos once they reach v1.0. But, it doesn't really matter, lol. Besides, once you come up with a rather good demo, then I can finally use this game to replace the Particle game that no one is interested in. Well, I thought that it was a pretty good idea...
Good luck, and remember to ask me if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
CoolEmil95
CoolEmil95

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:01 am

yes i have, it's in the demo i've made: http://files.filefront.com/pokemongmk/;9588713;/fileinfo.html.
How do the portals work? Is it one object for each portal, or is it 1 obj. that controls them all.
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:28 pm

That looks incredible dude, I like the objects a whole lot better than mine. Where did you get them? Plus are you making a pokemon game too? But I could not play this, there is an error at the obj_talk. But I did save it and I looked over it, I am going to try to edit some stuff to see if I can play.
Back to top Go down
CoolEmil95
CoolEmil95

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Thanks, no i am not making my own game, i was just trying to see if i where able to make the engine, but if you`ll like me to help i`ll do it gladly Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:06 pm

Sure, do you have an aim? It would sure help this out a lot if you do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:38 pm

I was fooling around with this for a bit, and I must have found about at least 5 errors. Did you test this before posting? Well I like it, but a lot of stuff did not work, in the beginning of the game you cannot even walk without an error. When I go to fight that pokemon, an error comes up. I do like the door system though, did you make the doors seperate objects? The only bad thing about it is you can enter the house from the side if you do it right. If you do not have aim we have to schedule a time to talk, because I need to talk to you about this game.
Back to top Go down
CoolEmil95
CoolEmil95

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:54 am

WHAT!! Before I posted it on filefront everything worked perfecly Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad ... I haven' t aim but what about msn. (When I saw your Grass starters I began to laugh, they' re almost only fusion,so I' ve made new ones:http://gallery.filefront.com/CoolEmil95/127064/
(Description: ELAGA: This pokemon, sends out a sweet scent, from the flowers on each side of it' s head, in hope of attract prey. TRELIP: When an ELAGA evolves it grows leafs all over its body, to absorb more sunlight, this almost works like a cocoon, that takes it to its final form. Galinat: It uses the big leaves on its back, to grip onto a tree, and then swing it from tree to tree, back in time poeple thought that this where Tarzan.))
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:05 am

Dude, I havent updated anything in a while. I got completely new pokemon now. But thanks Very Happy.

Well idk...maybe we could just go to a chat box...
Back to top Go down
CoolEmil95
CoolEmil95

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:21 pm

No I' ll make an aim acount if you just give a link to the page where I can do it Very Happy . I' ve fixed the demo and everything seems to work as it should:
http://files.filefront.com/pokemon+Demogmk/;9603255;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
Chrisrockz
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:06 am

aim.com Very Happy go to downloads or something, my account is gamehead500 just add me to your friends list and im me. I am usually on, but I keep my aim on so if I do not respond it means I am not there lol. (I dont sign off)

~edit~

It works well now, and I love the room exchanges, it runs smoothly.
Back to top Go down
CoolEmil95
CoolEmil95

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:06 pm

I have made it now my account is CoolEmil95. Thanks I' m glad that you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin
DanDaMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:04 am

My aim is DanDaMan6116 (just letting you know because I am helping Chris out with the Pokemon sprites).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon platinum   Pokemon platinum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon platinum
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next