Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coding a new pivot?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SRC
Admin
Admin
SRC

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Coding a new pivot? Empty
PostSubject: Coding a new pivot?   Coding a new pivot? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:06 pm

i am tired of pivot because it is primative. i want to make a program exactly like it only with a few added on features. I want to be able to have different colored .stks so fills will not be needed. I would also like a .stk to have different "views" therefore adding a view dropdown menu, for side front and back, although this would mean more "drawing" for the .stk creator, it would mean that they wouldn't have to make one .stk. another good feature would be changing the color of an individual part of the .stk's body such as being able to change the color of the arm instead of the whole body. another feature i want is to be able to "remove" an individual part of the .stk as well. such as temporarily removing the leg instead of having to edit the .stk TWICE
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingsausage.co.nr

Coding a new pivot?
Page 1 of 1