HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nijg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:07 pm

I just read about it the day it was announced. Is anyone here going to participate? I might, I know what civ I'm going to do and everything, I just don't know what game genre...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cuznersoft.com
Chrisrockz

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:28 am

I would, but I am not experienced of gm yet. After I get better i will. Maybe in a few competitions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:30 am

Nijg wrote:
I just read about it the day it was announced. Is anyone here going to participate? I might, I know what civ I'm going to do and everything, I just don't know what game genre...
Oh yeah. I saw a post about your civ game on GMC. No, I'm too busy with school, spriting, and making somewhat less important games. Besides, I've only completely finished two games--one had 1 level, the other was an advanced version of Pong. So I am making a tank game at the moment and to abandon it already will contribute to my mass pileup of not-finished games. Good luck though! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Oh yeah, attack of the jordan xD that was funny lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrisrockz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:33 am

Well actually I am going to try tomake a game, that I will most likely stop and get bored of xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanDaMan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:01 am

Attack Of The Jordan did a lot better than I expected. it got 2.7 stars out of 6! lol it was played 12 times, the problem is that it isn't an executable file, it is .gmk.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:51 am

Ya know, kids are weird, we all have a time where where we *really* want to make a certain game, and 2 days later we are on a new project. It doesnt have to be a game, its anything.

I WANNA PLAY FOOTBALL! Now I'm emo, GO AWAY! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to join Ancient Civilizations Yoyogames Comp?
Page 1 of 1